Saturday, September 8, 2012

I'M BACK!

Hello guys. It's been a while since my last time writing my blog here. Now I'm finally back!

I actually got a hard time back then. College assignment, lab practice, so many test, and the worst of all, boredom strikes me. Well if I honest, since I too passionate with driving a car around the streets, it's easy for me to get bored even though I already have so many kinds of entertainments like PSP, animes, mangas or comics, figures, even a bicycle. And to give you the idea, my college and my home are in the different city, so I stay at some guest house to get to the college easier, and I didn't bring a car there.

Even so, now I'm finally back here. And actually, I already have a text to post here. And I like to share that to you people around the world (hopefully). So stay tuned ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment