Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Gege Spots: A Rare Black Old Chevrolet



Last Thursday was a holiday in Indonesia. While I got no plan apart from blogging, my parents acompanied me and my brother to join them eating in a restaurant. So I go with them. The restaurant was nice. The food also delicious. But, it got nicer when I went back home. Although it wasn't as nice as you might think.

So, the nice thing was I found a rare black old Chevrolet parked beside much modern cars. And the not nice thing was that it wasn't in a good condition. The colour was desaturated, some component were missing, the body was a bit rusty, tyres were flat, the interior was dirty, and the front seat wasn't attached properly. Hopefully that car wasn't abandoned.

And also, the other thing was I don't actually know what Chevy was that. That's not a good thing for a car enthusiast like me. Judge by the looks, it probably appeared before Chevy Bel Air. So, anyone know what Chevy was that?

No comments:

Post a Comment