Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gege Testarossa, Who?



Umm.... who are you, mister?

Ok, this is my very first post in this blog. So, as I setting up my own blog, it's better for me to introduce myself first.


As the title ask, Gege Testarossa is my name in the internet. Yes, that's my name in the internet. While my real name, in the real world of course, is Gilang Gegono. I'm Indonesian. I usually being called Gege by some of my friends because of my own name. Both of my names are spelled first by "G" letter, which then become "GG". And in Indonesia, "G" is always spells "Ge". So, that's the name "Gege" came from.

I also have tons of hobbies. I love cars since a little, I love Japan mostly because of the anime, manga, the illustrations, and figures, and sometimes I also love to hear musics. So I also like to watch or read everything about that. There's more actually, but I don't have so much time to tell you all of my hobbies. So I tell you the main one. And despite that, I'm also a kind of person who can easily to get bored. Umm.... it's not so important I think, just for your info. Hehe~ :p

And so, how about the "Testarossa"? That name, Testarossa, actually comes from Fate Testarossa (later known as Fate T. Harlaown), a character (girl) from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (魔法少女リリカルなのは) series.



That's her in StrikerS, age 19.


She is pretty, smart, fast, agile, and also has an awesome magical ability. She was appear first as the antagonist in the 1st Nanoha series. But then she become friends with Nanoha (the main protagonist), and become one of the protagonist in the later series. I like her Zanber (a giant light sword form of her device, Bardiche) actually. But, the thing is, her name comes from a car, Ferrari Testarossa (from Wikipedia), which is interesting for me.



The 2nd generation of Ferrari Testarossa, the 512 TR


That lightweight, powerful, and fast supercar's name is actually comes from its cam covers, which is red. That's  why Ferrari name it Testarossa, which is an Italian for "red head". Produced from 1984 to 1996. The power comes from the 4.9 liters 12 cylinders boxer engine producing 390 HP (later become 428 HP (512 TR) and 440 HP (F512 M)). And the lightness comes from its aluminium body. The design itself inspired from the woman's body. The car also appear in 1st EA's Need For Speed game and Sega's video game, OutRun, which appears in the unique convertible form (in later series, they add the original coupe form).

So, both fast and powerful. Since I like them both, why not? That's the "Testarossa" came from.

That's enough about me. If you want to know more about me, you can contact me (see the profile) and I will answer all of your question. So, please to meet you all :)

Oh, about this blog, I will post here about cars, animes, mangas, games, everything about all of my hobbies to you. So that's it for now. See you in the next post ;)

2 comments:

  1. That's a really in-depth intro you got there ^^

    Good luck on your blog A'ight

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aim is to give a very detail info as simple as I can. So this is one of the example

    And thanks for being the first to comment, Imp :D

    ReplyDelete