Sunday, May 25, 2014

Gege Spots: Ferrari in the Morning


It was at 10.30 in Senayan, when a mall right there was opened for just 30 minutes. It was on the time when the road was used for Car Free Day event, which will end in 30 minutes and the road is open for public. It was on the time when I and my brother were about to go to Otobursa. It was so quiet in the mall area. But, someone had already prepared something earlier.

Yes, in Plaza Senayan outdoor car park, there were some interesting cars. There were 4 Ferraris; 2 458 Spider, a 458 Italia, and a 360 Modena. There was also a so-called Ferrari car. Yes, it was a Fiat Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari. But, since Ferrari is own by Fiat, I should say like this; 4 stallions and 1 mini boss.

According to the internet, it turns out there was a gathering event for the Ferrari owners right there. There was also a gathering for the Toyobaru 86/BRZ owners in the parking building. But, since I focused on Otobursa, I didn't bother on neither of those. At least I got the picture of the Ferraris.



No comments:

Post a Comment