Monday, May 26, 2014

Gege Spots: M5 Near My Old House


To be honest, I'm not actually a car spotter because I prever driving it than spotting it, and I drive cars more often than spotting them. But I do spotting cars when I can, because I like cars. And yesterday, when I was commemorated the 3 years of my grandfather's death with some kind of tradition, I spot a Bavarian grand tourer near my old house. Yep, it was a BMW M5 F10 right there.

I have to say, there are actually quite a lot of European cars parks around the street of my old house. It's a car like Mini, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Porsche, Bentley, or even Rolls Royce. But, it's actually rare to see a high performance cars around there. So, seeing a passing Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 last year (didn't take the picture of it) or a M5 parks around there yesterday was kinda unusual. Maybe it was a gift from my granpa. I don't know if it was true or not since exotic supercars and other high performance cars are quite usual to see in Jakarta. But, if it's true, thank you very much, granpa. I love you so much and I won't forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment