Saturday, May 17, 2014

I'M BACK! AGAIN!

Hello readers! It's been one and a half years I think since the last post. After series of, well, things, I'm finally back here writing this blog. Did you miss me? Well, I don't think you did. I'm not a pro afterall.

Years had past and lots of things changed my life completely. Well, I don't want to say much. So, long story short, I went to the wrong way back then. And hopefully right now , I'm in the right way. About the blog, the content is still the same as before (about my hobbies), although there will be some changes on them. So, start from the next post, it will be kinda like 'a brand new experience'. And if I can, I will hide the old posts, because I feel kinda embarrased with that. If I can't, well, it will be shown there forever. The thing is that I won't delete my old posts. So for the past readers, thank you for reading my blog. And also thank you for the one who put the comment on my post. I apreciate that.

That's it for now. Next time, the main topic will be an Indonesian automotive event call ed "Otobursa". What is that? You'll see. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment